Pinless 211/8 Single Drawer
Strong of the success of his Bonding Machines, Cedatec is introducing in the market the most advanced OPTICAL multilayer registration technology called Pinless.
This is a single drawer machine with CCD registration system.
This single-drawer machine with Optical Registration combined with the worldwide patented Induction welding System provides several advantages such as:
- No need for post etching punching/drilling layer.
- No need for dedicated tools for inner layers registration and lamination press. Less manpower.
- Eliminates all the mechanical tolerances related to the pin-lam system.
- Welding up to 8 mm multilayer thick.
- Very tight layer-to-layer registration accuracy of +/- 20 micron (+/- 0.8 mil).
All inner layers should have areas for welding operation which can be either a dedicate spot or any position along the layer copper frame.
- First section: Loading pre-build up area.
- Second section: Layer loading with CCD camera and Welding system.
Each layer is pre-build up one on top of the other and then positioned in the loading-section.
Then the vacuum table picks one layer at the time and transfer it to the registration & bonding area.
Once the multilayer is Optically registered the welding action starts assuring a perfect holding.